Volunteering in Grundtvig Learning Partnership project “Common Ground” with participants from 6 different countries.
Common Ground’ is a Grundtvig Learning Partnership. ‘Grundtvig’ is part of Lifelong Learning Programme which provides opportunities for organisations, staff and adult learners involved in education and training across Europe to work together, learn from each others’ expertise, and widen their experience of other cultures and languages.
The main objective of the volunteering was the inclusion of immigrants by offering a variety of methods and activities.
- Ada-und-Theodor-Lessing Volkshochschule – Vokietija
- Romanian Association for Quality Language Services – Rumunija
- Asociatia Vis de Copil’ – Rumunija
- Centre d’Information sur les Droits des Femmes et des Familles Phocéen: CIDFF Phocéen – Prancūzija
- Kaunas Women Employment Information Centre (KWEIC) – Lietuva
- KESAŞ Konya Eğitimcilik Tic. San. A.Ş. – Turkija
- Knowledge and Innovation Society – Latvija
- Die Fähre e.V – Vokietija
More about the project „Common Ground“: http://commongroundproject.eu/